Hiring Edie's means you would have the whole venue to yourselves for the entire day/evening.
There is no hire fee; instead we operate on a minimum spend basis. Contact us for a quote.
• We can host private dinners for up to 48 people.
• We can discuss your menu choice and number of guests in person, which will then enable us to supply a
more detailed quote for the event.
• We will need to know final numbers and food choices a minimum of 3 days in advance.
• Seating: In order to make service smoother and to avoid interruption to your guests, we suggest making a seating plan.
Once we know final numbers we can provide a seating configuration to fill in beforehand.
• A special Christmas menu will be available over the Festive Season.
• We can hold up to 80 people standing for drinks & canapés.
• Please contact us to see the Canapé menu. We need to know food choices and final numbers 3 days in advance.
• We recommend a minimum of 5 or 6 canapés per head.
We suggest choosing a mix of meat, fish and vegetarian canapés to make sure there are enough options for your guests.
Please let us know of any allergies or intolerances before making your food choices, and we will do our best to accommodate these (if pre-ordering a meal these can be included on the guest food choices form). Please be aware that although all due care is taken in preparation, as a working kitchen there is a risk of allergen ingredients still being present.
If you are having wine, in order to make service easier and more efficient, we suggest choosing one white
and one red, also a rosé and bubbly if you like. Please contact us for our wine list.
Hosts sometimes have a tab behind the bar to cover all or a certain amount of drinks for their guests – eg drinks upon arrival and/or wine over dinner. For drinks on arrival Prosecco or Champagne are popular choices..
As agreed with you beforehand, we can dim the lights and put candles throughout the restaurant as you wish. Event organisers can bring their own balloons and flowers if desired (we have some vases if needed, or you can bring your own). We ask, just no glitter, sequins or confetti, please as they are a cleaning nightmare!
Music-wise, we invite the event organiser to provide an iPod along with a playlist, which we plug into an aux cable (please ensure the iPod is fully charged beforehand).
The venue is all yours from 10am to 3.30pm for daytime bookings and 6pm to 11pm (when our bar closes) in the evening.
The organisers are welcome to arrive early to set up.
sundays and mondays - closed
tuesdays 6pm - 9pm
wednesdays to saturdays
10am - 2.30pm / 6pm - 9pm